Search This Blog

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Because I Didn't Drink

Boxing has taken on a great role in my life. I've been a fan of the sport since I was a child and have been a follower and student of the "sweet science" since the age of 17. Now at 22 years old I have made the commitment to compete. With this decision I also came to a point in my life where I wanted to test my will power to measure my manhood. So as crazy as it sounds i have chosen to give up sexual intercourse and alcohol even though I'm not in traditional training for a bout. Most of my friends and relatives question this decision on a regular basis since I've started this, as they say "unspeakable act." In my opinion this commitment is going to be the situation that defines me, at least in this stage of my life.

Since the New Year began I have been out 3 times. Each time I went out since I've started training it has been with my friends that drink quite a bit. They did not lay off with the peer pressure when it comes to alcohol. Even though they didn't give me a break i still stayed on track. So within these three outings I have had the most fun in all the history of me being out at social events.

BECAUSE I DIDN'T DRINK I REMEMBER EVERY MOMENT

BECAUSE I DIDN'T DRINK I HAD A GREAT TIME

BECAUSE I DIDN'T DRINK I PLAN ON TO KEEP IT THAT WAY!!!

CHURCH!!

2 comments:

  1. I think it's great that you're committed to something and although you do not know who this is you should have an idea of who supports you no matter what! Especially when it may not be in their best interest! lololol

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got your back bro ham... to support the cause... i will not drink when im around you! we'll be 2 sober bitches!!!!

    ReplyDelete