Search This Blog

Thursday, January 28, 2010

TRADITION AMONG FRIENDS




Question: Do you have a tradition between you and your friends? Something that you guys or gals get together and do? Whether it be daily, weekly, monthly, or annually.

I'd like to know some of the things other friends do as traditions.

I bring this up because my best friend Shaheem and I have this tradition that whenever we play basketball together, where ever it is... whether its a park or a gym, that we stay behind afterward and shoot around... and have a bit of a competitive shoot out so to speak. We have been doing this ever since we were in the 5th grade. It has become kind of second nature to us now. This is one of the things in my life that I truly enjoy and greatly appreciate. Thankful to share something with a friend. Life is all the more better with things like this.

Video below is the first record of this.... just wanting to share it and also have it archived so I can look back and see what it was like when we were in our "PRIME"

PEACE KIDZ

1 comment:

  1. GOOD TIMES!!!!! i need to get back on my wednesday grind

    ReplyDelete