Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

CRY OUT!



This is the question at hand.

How do I achieve the perfection of man??

With expectancy of legacy when I'm given just one chance.

My Fam expecting me to fly with just two hands.

No wings. No Propellers. I'm just a Storyteller.

With the past that I've endured and the future I've envisioned.

There's one life to live. Rough Draft. No Revision

Beware of the collision (of) my lyrical demolition.

Cause' it shows that my love for this game there's no omitting. That's a given

Every time I write my name in the sand the wind blows

But, you can't change the way of the land that's how it goes

You can't change the sound in this man, That's how i flow.

This music's just a seed in my mind .... See How I Grow??

7 comments:

  1. perfection does exist, just define it in your own way , be perfect for u , this is great though, got me in some deep thinking

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfection is in the eyes of the beholder just like beauty.. Jus keep striving for wat u think is perfection to you.. Great piece rappoet..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im perfect....

    wanna see... check me out at www.Justinmdotallen.blogspot.com

    LMAO that was nice tho bro

    ReplyDelete
  4. ....no one is perfect. acceptance of self and others is what will make you strong.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If one were perfect then what would be the purpose of life. Everyday we strive to be beeter, to do better and to live better. As social beings, we strive to be better than our neighbor. However often we fail to realize that we understand ourselves in realtion to others, therefore the rule of competetion overrules causing man never to be "perfect." With all due respect, I doubt there are any exceptions to this rule...

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice....i agree with the others, the word "perfect" is so weird, whose to say whats perfect and whats not, it all depends on the person; as long as we strive and do our best than what more is there to ask for. If people dont accept it then hey, as long as ur happy with yourself then w/eva thats their problem

    ReplyDelete
  7. ii like this one hun.

    "The VicTory iS iN thE sTruggLe"

    If U believe it, U CAN ACHEIVE IT AND BE THE BEST!!! (yeah it sounds corny but its true 8])

    OBAMA!!

    ReplyDelete