Search This Blog

Friday, February 13, 2009

Last Year?!

Last Year......

Think for a second as you read this. Last year today, where were you? What were you doing? What i really want to know is...Did u know that a year from then you would be here. I'm writing this on the morning of Friday The 13th of February 2009. Last year i was confident things would be a certain way. Certain people are not even here that were with me on this day last year. Relationships aren't the same as they were on this day last year. As far as life goes how do u know when its gonna be your last year. Well last year i made plans to be doin things in this year that wont even come to light because of my actions of last year. Cuz last year I was so positive that this year would be like the past year. Hmmmm, but this year I'm noticing that the past years are nothing like I could imagine so why imagine that this year would be in my imagination ahead of time. I never imagined that this year I would speak the name of a Loved one that was here last year and isnt gonna be here anymore. Do I live like this is my last year?? If so, What will I have left to live for next year?

So many thoughts. Too Many Questions. Not Nearly Enough Answers.

Rambling on and on...............

Comment.

3 comments:

  1. i like this "entry" if you would even call it that..i like it because not many people think like that..they dont act on it either..they dont cherish the days that we have on this earth..they dont realize that each day we spend here is precious and it shouldnt be taken for granted..myself included on some days. And some days i gotta step back and think like 'damn i might not be here tomorrow, or next week, or next year'..there are so many things i said i wouldnt take or deal with this year and it hasnt happened yet..but i guess thats somethin i gotta work on..yea Sha this jus made me like teary eyed..but imma cut it short now..Love ya Babe

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont think you have to live like its your last day, week, month, or year but appreciate it like it could be...

    i think its stupid to run around doing crazzii things because this might be the last time your allowed to take your last breaths...

    why be remembered doing things you would have never done acting outside yourself.

    i wanna be remembered for me being as myself on an everyday average appreciated day and not the character i created because i was thinking this might be my last...

    like you said what do i do next year?
    create another character living once again like this is another last year to live?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should never live like it's your last day or last year. One of 2 things will happen...you will go crazy from thinking about the things that you should have done different or you will go crazy from trying to do all the crazy things you want to do. I suggest living in the present momment of your life cuz the before and the after jus don't matter as much...u can't change either one. Live to your own standards of happiness and then you won't have much to regret.
    Peace up. A-town.
    R.

    ReplyDelete