Search This Blog

Monday, February 9, 2009

The World Famous Apollo Theater

Sitting Here....Thinking to myself about my very next move. I went to the Apollo today to see John Legend and Estelle in concert. As an artist it gave me a lot to think about. Just being in the Apollo as someone with dreams to perform you get this unreal feeling by walking through the hallways. All the history in the air in that building can do two things....either it can suffocate you...or it can be the freshest breath of air you could inhale. Honestly I feel refreshed today. Shout out to my friends Shaheem and Ayoka.......No Linga (Sweeeeeep!) you too. I had a good time. I'm setting a goal to perform on the apollo stage. Keep your eyes open...LoL ....word to my motherBloggin life!

John Legend really put on a great show. The spot light guy was extremely talented...I mean right on the money (ok ok maybe I'm a lil bias cause he's my best friend). GIVE ME THE GREEN LIGHT!!!!!!!



1 comment:

  1. This song makes me think about our red light green light convo a while back, when I was like "Red red red red" lol ;-)

    ReplyDelete