Search This Blog

Sunday, February 8, 2009

R.I.P Kepler Louis Charles Jr.

Honestly I can't believe that i am posting this........

Spending everyday with him would not have made us any closer. He was my brother. I miss him dearly. I wish the last time I saw him we would have exchanged more words. Never thinking it would be the last time I gave him dap, or laughed with him, or embraced him. This life is too short to be wasting time. Those you love, show them you love them... because before you know it they can be gone from here.

To My Friends, Family, and Foes.

I Love You.....It's Too Short To Do Otherwise

4 comments:

  1. Love you too babe...sorry for your loss =( Muahh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree; none of us are promised tomorrow, but a better place awaits. But while we're here... we got to make the best of it, like I always say Live Laugh and Love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely agree kid. you never know when it's ur time, this is why everyday we must live it to the fullest, love one another even through the toughest of times and cherish every moment with each other_ family, friends and even enemies. Its sad to say that the good ones leave us early to teach those a life lesson... hopefully "those" are paying close attention.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know u don't know me but I know kepler since highschool I use to date him. I miss him so much I still can't believe he is gone.and now his good friend anthony quinn johnson jr from st albans is now gone to. Now they both in a better place

    ReplyDelete